MixCast Beta Program
The MixCast Beta Program allows access to cutting-edge builds of core MixCast applications and SDKs.
These builds are provided as-is and without guarantees of functionality so it is strongly recommended you do not ship a title with a Beta SDK integrated as backwards and forwards compatibility can not be guaranteed.
We love to hear your feedback on MixCast, so we invite you to join our Discord and work with us to improve future releases of MixCast!
All versions of MixCast require a license key. If you haven’t done so already, please purchase a license or register for the Free Edition. Beta builds of MixCast have the same licensing and functionality restrictions as regular builds.
- Multi-Camera Support – You can now switch between multiple cameras’ perspectives in recent SteamVR titles!
- MixCast now detects SteamVR being open more reliably
- SteamVR Safe Mode is no longer triggered by the MixCast OpenVR Driver
- The Intel RealSense D435i Depth Camera is now correctly recognized by MixCast
- Input Configuration Controls rebuilt for more stability
- External Compositing no longer requires an input device to be configured