- Improved RealSense Connection Logic
- Fixed Tracked Camera Subject Jitter
- Fixed Input Devices Selecting Incompatible Config by Default
Archived Downloads: MixCast Client for Windows (2.0.3)
- Added full support for the Elgato Cam Link
- Improved color space conversions in MixCast textures
- Added buffer delay to input feed projection
- Added support for SteamVR SDK 2.0 preview
- Added support for Unreal 4.20
- Builds including the MixCast SDK on OSX will no longer report errors
- Updated to latest Intel RealSense SDK integration
- Improved usability of chroma key colour selection
- Fixed an occasional recording crash
- The in-VR preview window now appears in all titles when using an Oculus Rift
- The RealSense infrared shader now draws to the screen
Archived Downloads: MixCast Client for Windows (2.0.2)
- Added option to invert camera feed on the Y axis
- Fixed media recording in Unreal titles
- Fixed subject lighting in Studio
- Fixed crash caused by USB mics
- Improved Razer Stargazer handling
- Made camera geo and viewfinder invisible to other MixCast cameras
- Added editor window to Unity SDK to debug alpha handling
- Fixed issue with auto-FOV toggle in default virtual cameras
- Improved error handling and log messaging in SDK
- Increased list of audio input sources, including VR headset mics
- Removed unnecessary memory allocation in SDK
- Optimised Oculus alignment across various SDKs
- Fixed possible memory leak in sensor pose checker
Archived Downloads: MixCast Client for Windows(2.0.1)
- WildKey™ Background Removal: High-quality background removal with or without a green screen, including support for depth-based subject isolation with the new Intel RealSense line of depth cameras. MixCast from anywhere!
- Improved Camera Input Support: Rewritten camera library offers wider hardware support and more flexibility in configuration.
- Snapshot Tool: Capture snapshots of the MixCast output from the desktop in one click, or automatically take snapshots at set intervals.
- Video Recording: Record video and audio of the MixCast output to disk from the desktop in one click, at any resolution.
- Video Streaming: Stream live video and audio of the MixCast output to leading platforms such as Twitch, Facebook Live, Mixer, and YouTube Live in one click, at any resolution.
- Multiple Camera Support: Configure more than one camera input and toggle between feeds at will. Multiple cameras can produce output in parallel or sequence, and record video or stream, hardware permitting.
- Splitscreen View: Display up to four cameras on the desktop simultaneously for control and monitoring.
- Supersampled Resolution: Resolution of MixCast output can now be configured to up to 4K (3840 x 2160 px) regardless of monitor size.
- MixCast now runs in the background to detect MixCast-compatible VR experiences and automatically launch mixed-reality
- MixCast now runs as an overlay on support experiences, transparently adding mixed-reality support to your favourite VR titles
- Support for new languages: Fully localised text has been added for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic.
- Output Options: Customize the folder where outputs such as Snapshots and Video are stored. Configure streaming options globally or per-camera.
- Multiple Camera Management: New UI enables easy navigation between cameras, customization of camera names, and the ability to quickly add or remove cameras.
- Improved Background Removal Controls: Improved UI makes background removal quicker and easier.
- Advanced Camera Settings: One-click access to advanced camera settings such as exposure, gain and focus. Available settings may vary between devices.
- Windows Mixed Reality Headset Support: MixCast can now be configured and used with a Windows Mixed Reality headset.
- Centralized Project Settings: Access and manage global MixCast project settings from within a central asset.
- Improved Define Symbol Control: Automatic symbol management can now be disabled to allow more control over project and build pipelines.
- Anti-aliasing Support: Anti-aliasing setting for MixCast cameras can be customized.
- Shader Wizard: Automates the process of updating shaders and materials to support full MR transparency in minutes.
- Preview Subject in Scene: At runtime, the subject is optionally displayed in the Scene View.
- Memory Allocation Optimizations: Eliminated all per-frame memory allocations
- Unreal VR Project Support: Unreal VR titles on 4.17+ can now integrate MixCast!
- Support for MixCast Features: All features available in MixCast 1.5 and many from 2.0 are available to Unreal projects.
Archived Downloads: MixCast Client for Windows (2.0.0)