The MixCast Beta Program allows access to cutting-edge builds of core MixCast applications and SDKs.
We love to hear your feedback on MixCast, so we invite you to join our Discord and work with us to improve future releases of MixCast!
MixCast Client for Windows
Version: 2.2.4 (BETA)
All versions of MixCast require a license key. If you haven’t done so already, please purchase a license or register for the Free Edition. Beta builds of MixCast have the same licensing and functionality restrictions as regular builds.
- Fixed an issue with establishing the SDK to Client connection.
- Fixed an issue with tracking the active experience’s window (affected hotkeys and display window positioning).
- Fixed an issue with determining whether a SteamVR experience window is full-screen.
- Package now requires significantly fewer assets to operate.
- MixCast can operate when Previewing VR in Editor.
- MixCast doesn’t take over spectator view.
- Building for OculusVR supported in addition to SteamVR (without complaining if either plugin missing).
Expanded Rendering Functionality
Unreal SDK now supports capturing from multiple cameras as well as rendering at 1080p+ resolution regardless of monitor dimensions, bringing it in line with the Unity SDK.
MixCast Moments Support
Your experience can now send events to and receive commands from the MixCast Client to power advanced recording functionality and tailor experiences for demonstration or location-based usage. Contact us if you’re interested in learning more about MixCast Moments!
- Unreal 4.19, 4.18, 4.17: MixCast doesn’t support applications in SteamVR mode set to use Eye Level mode.