The MixCast Beta Program allows access to cutting-edge builds of core MixCast applications and SDKs.
We love to hear your feedback on MixCast, so we invite you to join our Discord and work with us to improve future releases of MixCast!
MixCast Client for Windows
Version: 2.3.1 (BETA)
All versions of MixCast require a license key. If you haven’t done so already, please purchase a license or register for the Free Edition. Beta builds of MixCast have the same licensing and functionality restrictions as regular builds.
- Multiple Azure Kinect cameras can now be connected and used in MixCast at the same time.
- [Arcades] Changing Cloud Server URL in Preferences applies immediately instead of after restart.
- Fixed Session Code persisting through Reset Data
- Fixed Session Code overlay displaying before MixCast was configured
- Fixed MixCast Configuration app launching to a white screen from a race condition
- Fixed Hotkey to Toggle the Desktop UI Controls (Take Screenshot, etc) not applying during an experience
- Due to API limitations, Azure Kinect hotplugging is limited: Kinects can be plugged in while MixCast is running but shouldn’t be unplugged.